 Marketplace / Shopping / 12059
  Sales on Castle Morcia

I do not know if anyone is interested in KK2 Castle of Morcia, but there is a Wal-Mart nearby to me here in Tampa that is selling them for $50. If you want further details, e-mail me with questions and I can send you the directions or get one for (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)