 Marketplace / Shopping / 12044
    Re: Target sales —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I think it is their improving inventory control. They probably realized they have to tighten up in order to be competitive with Walmart, which I understand has a running inventory update and automatic reordering as items go through the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

        Re: Target sales —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you're right. And I think it's partly my fault! (1) Retailers are getting much better at supplier management, inventory management, just in time replenishment, and most importantly, sales prediction, thanks to increased integration (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)