 Marketplace / Shopping / 1201
  6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us

Hi, I'm new here (this is my first post), so please excuse me if this information isn't all that exciting. 6031 "Fright Force" is on sale at Toys R Us in Newark, CA for $2.99 (down from $5.99). I'm definitely not a fan of Fright Force, but at that (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)