 Marketplace / Shopping / 1201
1200  |  1202
Subject:
6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:01:25 GMT

Hi,

I'm new here (this is my first post), so please excuse me if this information
isn't all that exciting.  6031 "Fright Force" is on sale at Toys R Us in
Newark, CA for $2.99 (down from $5.99).  I'm definitely not a fan of Fright
Force, but at that price, I persuaded myself to buy one set just now.  There's
plenty more (at least 5-6 more boxes scattered about the LEGO section).  Not
exactly a FOTW, especially since the set is overpriced to begin with, but just
thought you'd like to know.

- Dave