 Marketplace / Shopping / 12007
    Re: 4886 Building Bonanza available in North America! —David Koudys
   (...) Thanks for the 'heads up' Bryan--I just placed my order. I would've wanted to order more than I did, but I'm saving my money for the re-release of the Maersk ship--I'd love a few more of those as well. Again, thanks for the info! :) Dave K (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 4886 Building Bonanza available in North America! —Bert Waters
   (...) Shucks, I waited too long to order 4886. I was going to get one for my birthday on Groundhog's eve. It's now backordered until April 28th. Well... Procrastinating Bert (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)