 Marketplace / Shopping / 11987
11986  |  11988
Subject:
lego store in toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:40:56 GMT

Hey y'all-

Someone several weeks back posted that there is a lego store in Toronto (I think
the addy was Yonge and Dundas, I'm not sure). Does this store contain ALL
currently released lego technic sets (8455, 8435, 8436 etc)? Also, does anyone
know the location of this hypothetical store? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.