 Marketplace / Shopping / 11984
    US S@H Specials, Dec 15 - 21, 2004 —Thomas Stangl
   (URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4668 Outrigger Construction Crane $14.99 $ 7.50 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 15 - 21, 2004 —David Koudys
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl wrote: <snip> Woot! Tom's back! Dave K (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 15 - 21, 2004 —Thomas Stangl
   Tom just managed to get up early for once, and didn't pile into work right away. I'm still [totally] swamped with work and working on our first house (MAN, is it a blast to finally be able to cut holes in a wall if I want to, and not have to worry (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)