 Marketplace / Shopping / 11978
Re: SW Mini at Food4Less
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Darrell Urbien wrote:
Hi,

Don't know if this is general knowledge or not, but they sell LEGO at Food4Less!
Who knew? Anyway, they're blowing out the entire first set of SW mini
(4484,4485,4486, and 4487) for 2 for $5.00. Fairly cheap way to get a squadron
of X wings/TIE fighters.

Darrell

And if you look at my question I just posted about the general availablity of
these sets, clearly I walked into a Food4Less and was surprised to see these
there.  I bought most of the x-wing/ties on general impulse, but was thinking
maybe I should get some of the others also (I'm always willing to let things go
on the back-burner in my garage even if I don't have an immediate use for them
myself, but I knew I wanted the x-wing/ties for myself).

Bruce