 Marketplace / Shopping / 1197
Re: New Items on The Vault - 11/23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 05:03:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
There are lots new items on The Vault
http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks/thevault/index.htm

Reminder - All prices include shipping in North America except on Sale Items
(see web site for details).  If I don't list what you are looking for, ask me.

New Items:
4536 Hopper Car, $25.00

Sorry, the Hopper Cars are already gone. :(

-Matt :)