 Marketplace / Shopping / 11946
    Re: Creator Tub with Bonus Box on sale US 14.99 TRU.com —Alex Vizcarra
   (...) Does anyone know if these sales are also available in store? There are other sets I'd like to get, but the shipping on these is brutal, and then on top of that they want to charge taxes too! I dont want to get just lots of versions of the red (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Creator Tub with Bonus Box on sale US 14.99 TRU.com —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I don't think they are. You can ask...but I'm not sure the red tubs are in-store anymore anyways. LFB (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)