 Marketplace / Shopping / 1193
Re: Any Zany Brainy Sales Soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:02:41 GMT

I figured out that the set number to this so called ZB exclusive is 6464.
In the Holiday S@H catalog, it is listed as not available in any store.  Its
cheaper from S@H and includes a free McDonalds set.

--
   Have fun!
   John
John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
  I got a ZB flyer yesterday.  I was wondering about this set that says
"exclusive" beside it.  Its called Lego Super Rescue Complex.  I don't know
the set # as the ZB item numbers don't seem to relate to the Lego set
numbers.  Is this really an exclusive?  Here is the pic:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/zb.jpg

Does Zany Brainy have a preferred customer program or maybe a mailing list • to
notify people of upcoming deals?  If so, how do I get on it?

  Yes.  Get on their mailing list.

Also, somewhat off-topic, do you know if Zany Brainy ever has sales on
Playmobil?

  Yes.

Thanks in advance,
Steven Broughton