 Marketplace / Shopping / 1189
    Re: Explorien Starship #6982 —Ray Sanders
   As far as my comment about trans-shipping between TRU stores: I have it clarified now. TRU will trans-ship between stores "in the same region". Region being denoted by the first two digits of the store number (I'm in 87). Both stores have to be in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Explorien Starship #6982 —Tom Boucher
   Dya has the Explorian Ship for US $40 or so and shipping is like $15 or so ground. So it evens out, even though it's coming from France and you don't get the instant gratification. Worth it though to save $15-20 on the set. Tom Ray Sanders (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)