 Marketplace / Shopping / 11880
11879  |  11881
Subject:
4400 tub: No Variations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:55:05 GMT

Hi All,
I have purchased 6 of these tubs now from different locations and cities!  Every
tub I bought is identical in its' contents.  Has anyone else found variations on
these?  I'm thinking that maybe there isn't any and they are all alike.  Either
that or I'm just lucky or unlucky to pick identical assortments!
All in all, I still think these are a good buy.  I'm only paying $9,99 here in
Texas.  I've read that some people are paying $14,99.  Does anyone have a clue
as to why that would be?  It doesn't seem right since Everyone is paying the
same for the Walgreens boxes.  Maybe some Krogers are more generous than others?
Let me know what you are finding out there with these...
Good Hunting!
Tom