 Marketplace / Shopping / 11862
  Re: Weekly Specials for Nov 3 - Nov 9, 2004

The Bounty Hunter Pursuit shows up at full price ($29.99) on lego.com for me. I am in the U.S. Chris (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Weekly Specials for Nov 3 - Nov 9, 2004

(...) Actually the Specials listed here are the Phone Specials-- they differ (although sometimes not substantially) from the online specials. Maggie C. (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)