 Marketplace / Shopping / 1186
    KB Toys have Model Team 5561 —Rose Regner
   I went by KB Toys today, they didn,t have the buy one get one for 50% off. I did find Model Team 5561 Big foot for $39.99!!!! These had limited release outside of S@H. If someone is interested, I would trade a 5561 for one of the 6560. We both pay (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)