 Marketplace / Shopping / 11857
  3579 Street Hockey half off at lego.com

Hello, I wanted to advise that (URL) is 50% off on lego.com. I was pleased with the 8x16 black tiles that came with this set. I think there are many town related useds for them. (and, I am sure other uses) I hope some people find this helpful. Best, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)