 Marketplace / Shopping / 11784
  Re: KBtoys.com Columbus Day Sale

(...) Don't know if this is related to the sale or not, but my local KB outlet is having a giant clearance, with lots of LEGO: Mindstorms Extreme Creatures - $7.49 4701 HP Sorting Hat - $1.24 3403 Soccer Grandstand - $1.24 3408 Soccer Coverage - (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBtoys.com Columbus Day Sale

(...) Darrell, thanks for the tip. I went to one near my house and found that not only did they have the Origins (I got 2) they also had the Extreme Tower ( good part source I think) and they had the Spiderman chase with the police car. Also they (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)