 Marketplace / Shopping / 11649
    Clearance sale at ShopKo - including blue tubs (4107) at half off —Richard Morton
   For those of you in WI, IL and whereever else ShopKo's are these days, it's worth checking them out as they're clearancing a lot of sets at the moment. In particular, they have 4107 blue tubs $9.17 (less than 1c per brick!) They had many more sets (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        toy sale at ShopKo too —John Wood
   Thru August 28, Shopko has all toys (excluding clearance, I believe) for 25% off. There is also a coupon in their latest flyer (you can also print it off from their website) for an additional 10% off any one toy. I picked up a 4504 MF for only (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)