 Marketplace / Shopping / 11622
    4094 Designer 50% off at *my* Targets —Thomas Stangl
   All the local Targets in Pensacola, FL area HAD 4094 Designer set at 50% off (I bought them all). While they had several other sets marked on the boxes or on the shelves as being clearanced, all 3 Targets had NO markings for 4094 on the box or (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)