 Marketplace / Shopping / 11614
    $40 off Supersonic RC for Canucks —Keith Hui
   Just got this in my mailbox. $40 off... [LEGOSet 8366] ...until July 21 at Canadian S@H website only. Use catalog code CA8366AN. I placed my order already. If you want one, now's the time! Now a few caveats. After the S@H changeover to Canuck-bucks, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)