 Marketplace / Shopping / 11592
    PAB at the LIC in Anaheim —Jeff Stembel
   Hey all, I'll be in Anaheim this weekend, and was wondering if anyone had a recent list of what the store in Downtown Disney had Pick-a-Brick wise. I need to know if it'd be worth a trip. :) I'll be leaving for California tomorrow morning and I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)