 Marketplace / Shopping / 11503
    Re: TRU BOGO50% —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) My parents down in San Diego had the insert, but here in San Francisco there was no insert, and then no indication in the store that the sale is/was going on. I didn't try to push it, but it seemed like it wasn't available for us here. (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU BOGO50% —Aaron West
   Today I grabbed two Hogwarts v.2 for the price of... lemmeyseehere... 1 and a half!! Better than the LEGO shop at Disneyland, CA. If I don't come to my senses I'll be picking up others as well in quantity. I *really* wanted a Hogwarts AND Millenium (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)