 Marketplace / Shopping / 11503
  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) My parents down in San Diego had the insert, but here in San Francisco there was no insert, and then no indication in the store that the sale is/was going on. I didn't try to push it, but it seemed like it wasn't available for us here. (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

Today I grabbed two Hogwarts v.2 for the price of... lemmeyseehere... 1 and a half!! Better than the LEGO shop at Disneyland, CA. If I don't come to my senses I'll be picking up others as well in quantity. I *really* wanted a Hogwarts AND Millenium (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)