 Marketplace / Shopping / 11413
11412  |  11414
Subject:
LEGO Make & Take Easter Models @ Denver Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:54:38 GMT

Last night I had a chance to stop by the LEGO Outlet at the Colorado Mills
Mall in Denver.  In the middle of the store was a table with a couple boxes
of bricks and a sign advertising a "Make and Take" offer.  There were four
Easter models, two eggs and two chicks, which you can build from
instructions on the table and then take with you.

There were only bricks for three of the four models so I decided to build
and buy the blue, yellow, and purple easter egg.  It is a neat model, when I
get home I will take pictures of it and post them.  The price of the egg was
$6.95.  The other egg (which they didn't have) was $4.95 and the two baby
chick models were $6.95 and $4.95 respectively.

The woman working at the store has picked out "sets" of bricks but if you
buy one this way, check your bricks before you leave.  I bought a second egg
this way and it was missing six 1x2 blue bricks (easily replaced).

The woman told me the Anaheim store also has this Make and Take offer
because the bricks for the other egg were sent there.

The only other real deal I found at the Outlet was Women's Soccer Team for
$2!

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com