 Marketplace / Shopping / 1136
    Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) As is typical with KB Toys, the sets are pretty well hidded due to the amount of stuff that they have in the store, so you may get lucky and find them there still ;) Just look around a bit. At one store I went to they had 8 of them way up on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, John reported 6, I only found 4. I guess someone else grabbed 2. Then again, I only looked up and down the Lego section, not even bothering to look behind me at the other shelves, and I ought to know better. So I got the 4 *visible* (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)