 Marketplace / Shopping / 11214
  US S@H Specials, Mar 10 - Mar 16, 2004

Hmm. Tom Stangl must be occupied. O.K., here's what I was told. (Several "reruns" here, and not much of interest, I think.) ---...--- (URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts - may have to hit 1 again) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3515 African Adventures (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)