 Marketplace / Shopping / 11212
Re: Even Deeper Walmart Discounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Roy Gal wrote:
Hi all,
     If you happen to be near a Walmart, and it still has Lego left in its
Clearance aisle, there are deals to be had!
I found:
3585 Snowboard Super Pipe $15
3432 NBA Challenge $15
7414 Elephant Caravan $7
7415 Aero Nomad $7
3427 Slam Dunk $3

There were only 1-2 of each left (now there are zero)...but your store may still
have some!

I assume the store that now has zero is the new WM off I-80 in Dixon?

Maggie C.