 Marketplace / Shopping / 11195
    Store Locator, —Gustavo Brinck
   Anyone knows what is the exact address of the Lego West Nyack Store, I have been seaching in Lego Store Locator and couldn't find it.. is it still open? Thanks in advance (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Store Locator, —Dawn Sullivan
   (...) Palisades Center Drive West Nyack, NY 10994 (URL) for mall info and directions. The Lego Store is on the third floor so it's easiest if you park up there. I think the anchor store closest to it is Lord & Taylor. Have fun :) Dawn (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Store Locator, —Gustavo Brinck
   (...) Dawn, thank you very much, the web site is all I need to planning my NY trip. Aditionally today TLC fix que web page and added the Store at Palisades, but the work is not complete yet, because the Outlet Store of Potomac Mill is still missing. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)