 Marketplace / Shopping / 11141
  K.B. Toys

Morning, Just wanted to let everyone know---...--- KB Toys stores are already in the hands of the bankruptcy liquidators as of today, Jan. 29, 2004. Right now all Lego is 20% off the lowest marked price at our KB. Should be the same all over. Happy (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) I wasn't going to make an mail/internet orders with them because I knew they were in trouble and a chapter 11 reorganization has been bandied about, but over the last couple of months I've picked up a number of things from them on discount. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) might be near one in the next few days. Ray (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: K.B. Toys

The store closing list shows KB Toy Outlets in SOME states and KB Toy Works in SOME states. Not sure if they consider the Toy Liquidator stores any of those. Here is the link to the list. (URL) this helps a little. Milissa Millere Visit My Lego (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) Thanks for the list, Milissa! (Pet peeve: Why do people insist on using PDF format for stuff that would be so much more accessible in HTML?) I'm pleasantly surprised to see that neither my local KB Toys (Walpole MA) nor my nearest KB Toy Works (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) My local Toy Liquidators is having a Crazy Eights sale in which you BOGO 50% off on any items whose price ends in 8. Most of the LEGO sets (same items they have been carrying for months) qualified. According to the clerk it runs through (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)