 Marketplace / Shopping / 11138
    US S@H Specials, Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2004 —Paul Ferguson
   It looks like Tom Stangl hasn't had a chance to get this information and post it for this week, so here's the info I learned yesterday. Please note that the "Limited Quantities" items may well be gone by now (although not due to me). (URL) (hit 1 (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

        Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2004 —William Toenjes
   (...) Yep, long gone... Was this ever a S@H special? Don't know how I missed that one at 1/2 off :( -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)