 Marketplace / Shopping / 11108
  KB Toys Files Chapter 11

NEW YORK (Reuters) - KB Toys Inc. on Wednesday filed for bankruptcy on the heels of a soft holiday shopping season wrought by harsh competition from bigger retailers, according to court papers. (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toys Files Chapter 11

Bryan & All, (...) to 75% off, and I got a lot of LEGO products form there. I wonder if other stores in the area will be closing, I think there are 2 left around here. I, for one, will not miss them, as IMO they were a shoddy retailer, for many (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toys Files Chapter 11

(...) (URL) an additional web site for more info... (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)