 Marketplace / Shopping / 11061
Re: Legoland Tent Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:44:26 GMT

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:04:04 GMT, "Nag Odekar" <nodekar@attbi.com>
wrote:

It seems that LegoLand California is having a tent sale starting today (Dec. 20,
2003).  Would anyone around the area who plans to visit Legoland, let us know
what major sets they have, and the prices?  Thanks and much appreciated!

This list is not complete. Items off my receipt have prices listed,
anything else are things I saw there, but don't recall the price of.
Price listed below is before Legoland pass holder discount of 20%.

10018 Darth Maul $99
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner $120
8012 Super Battle Droid $20
4712 Troll on the Loose $5
1381 Vampire Crypt $12
7113 Tusken Raider Encounter $6.99
7201 Final Duel II $4
4485 Mini Sebulba's Podracer & Anakin's Podracer $2.49
4487 Mini Jedi Starfighter & Slave I $2.49
4491 Mini MTT $4.99

Other sets I recall seeing there:

7203 Jedi Defense I
7204 Jedi Defense II
6763 Rapid River Village
8010 Darth Vader
7194 Yoda
Soccer expansion set and Women's Team, not sure of set numbers
Duplo Train Tunnel, not sure of set number
8316 Kek Powerizer - was a great deal, if you need one, about $5
Various shirts, pins, some Star Wars pens, etc also there.