 Marketplace / Shopping / 11049
    20% off Lego at KB —Bruce Schlickbernd
   Which means it's about list price for the non-discounted stuff, but that 20% applies to the stuff that has already been discounted. The big Yoda set was $32 which is pretty good for 1078 pieces. (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 20% off Lego at KB —Thomas Main
   (...) Great deal...but unfortunately not at all stores. I went to four different KB Toys over the weekend and none of them had the Yoda for less than $39.99, no discount. I did get a 6740 Xtreme Tower for $21, though. I know I probably spent more in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)