 Marketplace / Shopping / 11029
11028  |  11030
Subject:
KB Toys 4 Day Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:16:10 GMT

Hi all,

In my morning newspaper (Atlanta Journal Constitution), KB Toys had a flyer
advertising a 4 day sale (today through the 14th).

For Lego, the sale is up to 60% off (discount varies from item to item, and
possibly store to store.  Selection definitely varies from store to store).  I
haven't gone in to a KB yet to check out what items are available, but it looks
like older stock from looking at the picture in the flyer (roughly a stack of 20
or so sets).  I do recall seeing the Jedi StarFighter, some Soccer/Football
sets, and some a few larger sets. The price range after discounts ran from $0.99
to $74.99, so there's quite a bit of variety.

The website has 25% off Lego sets, and free shipping for orders larger than $75.
I don't know how long this sale is, and the selection is about 60 items.

Happy shopping.

John