 Marketplace / Shopping / 11020
11019  |  11021
Subject:
TRU Has 20% Off Coupon in Sunday Newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:53:16 GMT

TRU has a multi-page add in today's paper and right on the cover page, lower
right, is a coupon for 20% off any one item.  The coupon can be redeemed at a
store or online.  It's valid Dec 7th to 13th.

The coupon in the paper reads "20% Off ANY One Item" but the site reads a little
differently-

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/513646/ref=amb_bl_42452/002-1282112-4533636

Codes are listed for purchases that are between $9.99 to $49.99.

(I don't see an ISD on the site but if I can 20% off one bought at a store I'd
be happy.)

Adr.