 Marketplace / Shopping / 1102
    Re: Lego Fairy —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) I'm in (...) I don't have it, honest! As a matter of fact, i don't have EITHER of MY orders yet! (and i've already had problems with the first one and had to reorder it!) I sure hope that you don't get mine! (10 Aqua Dozers, 20 Witch's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego Fairy —Mike Stanley
   (...) I don't have mine either. Just checked the status and it says it is "In the Warehouse". Well, I want them "in my house" pretty quick. My other 3 orders from them arrived within 3 days. :/ Just 5 Deep Reef Refuges and 5 Robo Stalkers for me. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)