 Marketplace / Shopping / 10989
10988  |  10990
Subject:
Yoda Markdown in KBToys Central PA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:20:42 GMT

FYI:  Hadn't seen this posted, and not sure if I missed the boat somewhere,
but the Central PA KB Toys stores (not the Outlets) is having a markdown of
the 7194 Yoda set to $39.99, there were a couple of other markdowns (i.e.
larger Bionicle).  The same sale was in Lebanon and Harrisburg stores.

Now if I could remember how much I paid for my Yoda's....

Dave