 Marketplace / Shopping / 1097
    8280 FROM DYA: COUNTDOWN !!! —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, An ancient Lego reference is nearly going to delete from DYA website (definitively, because I have no means to have it again). Actually (05/11/99) , my stock is 25 sets. Don't delay, if this set interest you !!! See you later, Emmanuel. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)