 Marketplace / Shopping / 10958
  Re: 4400 is available again!

(...) US S@H shows it as SOLD OUT already today. My 11/19 order was shipped 11/20 so hopefully there won't be a round of cancellations again. Was it around as long as two days last time? John #388 (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 is available again!

Geez, I HOPE not. I placed 2 orders today (online limited you to 10 per order), and I'd hate to see them cancelled. ESPECIALLY if they had new parts in them (which we won't know until we open each one...). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 is available again!

(...) I guess this might explain why the order I placed on 11/20 (just after midnight on the night of the 19th really) hasn't shipped yet. Usually they are very fast about shipping orders out. I hope I get mine. Daniel Rubin (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)