 Marketplace / Shopping / 10957
Re: 4400 is available again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Hao-yang Wang wrote:
4400 is back. It is listed in shop.lego.com as Available Now.

I just phoned S@H for a 8475 at $65, and I ordered 4 tubs to get the free
shipping.

:-)

Hao-yang Wang

When you receive them, I would be most interested to know if the "300 bonus pcs"
selection has changed from what has been seen before (and inventoried on
peeron). I would also be interested in the production code number (found on the
side label, either on or to the right of the red 2x4 brick).

Ray