 Marketplace / Shopping / 10893
Re: Lego Kiosk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:53:44 GMT

I don't know about the kiosks, but I've heard speculation that it wasn't great,
but maybe a few kiosks will be put up by Waldenbooks.

From what I've noticed, all the trains have been grouped into World City.  The
4511 and 4512, the cargo crane and the train station all say "World City".  I
wonder if there is a push to bring the items that evolved from town back into
town/city.  It appears there is a "back to basics" movement, after all--we all
know about Make and Create, and apparently it's been incredibly popular with
consumers.

Joe, your Christmas wishes have come true!  Well, you're gonna have to drive a
little bit.  Paramus Park Mall and Palisades Center are getting new Lego stores,
complete with Pick-A-Brick.  From what I understand, anticipated opening is THIS
WEEKEND (November 7th and 8th)!!!!

Scott Lyttle

Really?!?! That's awesome...as a matter of fact, that just made my day. Thanks
for the info, I can't wait to go. :D

Joe