 Marketplace / Shopping / 10869
Re: KB Toys Lego Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kristine Birnbaum wrote:
I've just noticed a "$20 Million Lego Blowout (up to 60% off)" at my local KB
Toys.

Other than Yoda for $40 and Jango Fett for $25, I didn't notice new > discounts.
However, there was considerably more Lego than there usually is at this
location.

Not too exciting, but probably worth a quick peek if you are in the
neighborhood.

Happy Shopping!  Kristine

Here is a partial (according to them) list:

http://www3.kbkids.com/110103/lego.htm

Maggie C.