 Marketplace / Shopping / 10847
    Re: TRU —Paul Ferguson
   (...) It doesn't seem to require a coupon, although it's listed in the Big Book. However, I received a marketing call from my local TRU telling me about an upcoming sale this weekend, and stating that I would receive a coupon for additional savings (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU —Mike Walsh
      "Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:HnMwCM.L3A@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I got a coupon for $5 off from TRU recently in the mail. It was sent to me as a thank you for answering a couple of questions (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I received a coupon for $10 off a $100 purchase good from November 1 through December 31, but I don't know if that is what they are talking about or if I got it because I have a TRU Visa card. (There was also a coupon for a giant free stuffed (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)