 Marketplace / Shopping / 10844
  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) This is great, I just ordered several (ok, several dozen)... As other people have pointed out, this is a somewhat strange mix of pieces in them. Lots of small quantities of pieces. This tub practically demands you buy several copies. This (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

This set is now available online at Lego.com. I wonder if USA Wal-Mart will carry these as their Thanksgiving special bucket. These showed up in Canada during their Thanksgiving season. Rose -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) My thoughts exactly. In a week or two I'll check with a few WMs and see if they have a pallet of reb Lego tubs stashed in the back. Typically, these are called Door Busters and are put on the floor sometime between 5am and 7am on the day after (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) I was able to add ten tubs to my S@H cart, but then fiddled around for a while with catalog codes and had to re-add them, and 4400 is now listed as "No list price" and is unorderable, again. I wish they would get their act together and present (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)