 Marketplace / Shopping / 10836
Re: TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:40:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:
TRU is having a small sale. Well you get to save $5 on the following sets.
Bionicle Rashki Takanuva
Spider-Man & Green Goblin
Starwars Tie Bomber
Mission To Mars
Snowboard Cross

All are normally $29.99, but are now $24.99

I walked out of a TRU in New York state yesterday with a cart full of the Blue
buckets with the purple bricks.  They scanned for just $9.99 versus the normal
$14.99.  Not the greatest discount in the world, but it was good enough for me.
There was NO shelf tag--I found out by price scanning various items and got
lucky on this one.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7837

Also in New York -- at the same time as TRU, Target stores have a sale on
Mission to Mars and Tie Bomber sets.  Their discount is not as good as TRU.

__Kevin Salm__