 Marketplace / Shopping / 10814
  Re: Harry Potter Aragog in forest

They seem to have changed this to a limit of 3 per person... (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter Aragog in forest

(...) Do you (or anyone else!) know if they make these limits retroactive? I surely hope not! best LFB (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter Aragog in forest

(...) They didn't for the couple of dozen I ordered on the 9th. While they were in transit my 5th grader's teacher called to scare up donations for their Halloween Party. Since there are only seven of them (most of his class are sixth graders who (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  Re: Harry Potter Aragog in forest

(...) Good Call, Maggie, to switch out the inverse corner slopes for regular 2x2 inverse slopes! I would have done the exact same thing--no way would I let kids have a part that is pretty valuable to us adult builders :) :) As for the limit of 3 -- (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)