 Marketplace / Shopping / 10804
10803  |  10805
Subject:
KB sales find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:14:39 GMT

Don't know if anyone cares or not, but I found a few Duplo Train sets (
#2933 ) at KB Toys for <$30 after discounts.

Only saw them at one of three stores here though. Not all stores had the
same markdown on the same items - don't know if they would ring up with the
same markdwon or not.

Some good deals to be had at Kay Bee - Lego and otherwise ( remember you
have to spend $30 though ).

RK

Krakora ICQ#: 104321806 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me