 Marketplace / Shopping / 10791
10790  |  10792
Subject:
22% Discount from BRICK Marketplace at Bricklink.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:28:25 GMT

Everyone,

BRICK Marketplace offer 22% off on ALL New Set of LEGO.  I have over 900 items
of which 198 are unique in 21 categories.  Discount will end on Monday,
September 23.

And also, we have NEWEST 35 stock of 3052 Ninja Fire Fortress for $35.10
(Original Price $45.00). It great deal.

Due overflow demand in email, I might or might not answer your question about
shipping cost for outside of USA before you make order.  I will do my best as I
can.  Here links to BrickLink with BRICK Marketplace.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmarketplac

Good Luck,
Christopher Layton
BRICK Marketplace