 Marketplace / Shopping / 10744
  Clearance Sales - Big Big Big

My local Wal-marts are having their - take additional 50% off lowest price (clearance only) sale. There were Star Wars, Harry Potter, Spiderman, Adventurers, Island Extreme and Ogel sets. Shopko has several sets that are ~60 percent off. -- Rosemary (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Clearance Sales - Big Big Big

(...) I have found that Wal-Marts in Wisconsin are at different levels, and I didn't hear of any additional 50%. Mostly the $30 sets are $20 or $25. Just one had any $30 sets at $10 (Bounty Hunter Pursuit). One set actually went UP this time, from (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)