 Marketplace / Shopping / 10727
    Re: high-end restraint at WM ? —David Laswell
   (...) I saw the $50 Hailfire Droid shortly before the reset, but they haven't actually stocked anything new since moving the LEGO section around. If you want to know what to expect, either look at the shelf tags or the stock planning sheets. (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: high-end restraint at WM ? —Ray Sanders
   (...) I did look at both. Thats what prompted the question. I suspect that WM may be tailoring the stocking (at the high end) based on which stores could the sell the stuff and which could not. I wondered when they would figure this out. (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: high-end restraint at WM ? —David Laswell
   (...) I just stopped by my local store and the only two shelf tags with prices over $49.99 are the AT-TE and the NBA full-court game, neither of which are really all that new as of this reset. And neither was in stock at this time. Of course, I live (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)